Monday, October 31, 2011

What I'm Loving: October

I just want to start off this post by saying...Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had a great October! (I sure did!) I had so much fun this month with friends and family that the month just flew by. Its so hard for me to believe that November is tomorrow! Anyways, here are my favorite products from the month of October.



Beauty:
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner- Love this! Have a review on it. Click here.

Skin/Scents:
2. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck- wore this literally all month long! I also have a review here.

Hair:
3. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque- Amazing! Click here for review. 

Nails:
4. Essie Licorice- Perfect black shade!
5. OPI Last Friday Night- great to wear over the Essie color.

Fashion:
6. Lace Shirts- Great way of dressing up any plain outfit!

Health/Food:
7. Nutella Hot Chocolate- Learn how to make some here!

TV, Music && Movies:
8. The Vampire Diaries- This is a repeat from last month, but I just LOVE this show!
9. The New Girl- This show is so funny.
10. Without You- David Guetta feat. Usher- awesome song! Listen to it if you haven't already.


P.S.- This is my last Blogtober post. *sad face* I had so much fun doing this! It definitely was a lot of hard work, but I'm proud for not giving up on it.

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment