Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Life: It's Kind Of A Funny Story


My name is Audrina && this is my life.

Last night I watched this move call It's Kind Of A Funny Story starring Keir Gilchrist, Zach Galifianakis and Emma Roberts. It really made me realize that everyone is unhappy with their lives. You can be the coolest, richest, most attractive person ever and still be unhappy. I now know that I'm not alone. This movie really touched me and made me cry. I started thinking a lot about my life after watching it && I now realize that I shouldn't be like "Ugh my life sucks! WaaWaahWhha!" But, I should think about the positive things in my life and why my life is awesome. I should stop worrying and just...live.   


Rating:
PG-13

Description:
"A clinically depressed teenager gets a new start after he checks himself into an adult psychiatric ward." -IMDb

Verdict:
Go watch the movie. I promise you won't regret it!

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment