Thursday, October 13, 2011

Clinique Blended Face Powder

After I apply my foundation I always have to apply a powder to set it or else I feel like my makeup is incomplete. The Clinique Blended Loose Face Powder is something I have been using for three months now. I got this product because I was getting sick of my MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural. Now don't get me wrong, I love my MSFN but I just needed a change. Plus I found that the slight shimmer in the powder didn't work well with my oily skin. So when I was at Sephora one day a girl who works there showed me this powder and I got it.
This powder gives light coverage and evens out my skin tone, and I don't feel oily or shiny at all! I am currently using this on over my Cover Girl Nature Luxe Foundation, and the combination is amazing! It almost feels as if you aren't wearing any makeup at all. I have naturally oily skin, but when I wear the power it make the oilyness all go away.  It also doesn't give a caked on look. You can touch or rub your face and it won't come off. The package comes with an application brush, which works well with the product however I'm not a big fan of the brush because it is not very soft like my MAC brushes, so I just use my MAC brushes instead.

Click here to purchase.

Price:
$20

Pros:
Reduces Oiliness
Reduces Redness
Not Cakey
Natural Look

Cons:
Price
Small Color Range
Brush Not Soft


xo
-A


No comments:

Post a Comment