Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

I came across this cleanser called Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser by Aveeno at the drugstore a two years ago. Ever since then I have been repurchasing this every October. I guess that says it is working pretty great for me. It claims to improve skin's tone and texture and clears up blemishes without overdrying, leaving skin soft, smooth and even looking.

Image from here.

How to use?
Just it like anyother facial cleanser.

How often to use?
I use mine every moring and night starting middle of October going into November. I do this because my skin gets very dry because the seasons are transitioning during this time, but I can't use a cream cleanser because that leaves my skin feeling oily all day long. (I have naturally oily skin, but when summer changes to fall my skin gets dry.)

Pros:
Affordable
Nice Scent
Removes Makeup
Gentle
Help Prevent Over Dy Skin
Soft Skin

Cons:
Runs out quickly



xo
-A

1 comment:

  1. Ming Cleanser is made from acne-fighting salicylic acid to treat as well as prevent breakouts without overdrying. To get more information online pharmacy usa from Pharmacy Shop Online.

    ReplyDelete