Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

A few weeks ago, I finally purchase a Urban Decay's 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. These were just recently released, so they can be a little hard to get a hold of certain colors of depending on where you live.
Image from Urban Decay


I will repurchase. I know I said I will never use liquid liner again after discovering my love for gel liner, but I take it back! I used to never wear eyeliner because it took too much time in the morning and I was bad at it, but this is seriously so easy to use and it dries so fast.

Click here to purchase.

Price:
$18



Pros:
Waterproof
Easy To Apply
Brush Makes Percise Lines
Dries Quickly
Very Pigmented
Lasts All Day
Cute Packaging
Wide Variety Of Colors


Cons:
 Price



xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment