Monday, October 10, 2011

butter LONDON Nail Polishes

If your a nail polish addict like myself, five months ago you probably had a panic attack when you found out butter LONDON was going to now be sold at your local ULTA. (your wallet probably had a panic attack too.) Here is my over all review on these polishes plus my top picks!

butter LONDON Knees Up

butter LONDON Chimney Sweep

butter LONDON Marrow


I was kind of hesitant to buying this brand of polish because it is double the price of OPI and Essie polishes. However, being the nail polish addict that I am I had to try out the brand. I finally caved this past weekend after thinking about it all summer long and purchased three colors for Fall. The butter LONDON polishes dry fast and lasted almost 2 weeks. I love them, but I don't think I will buy more unless there is a limited edition color that I really love.

Click to Purchase. 


Price:
$14.00 per bottle


Pros:
Great color
Easy to apply
Long lasting
Fast drying


Cons:
Pricey


What do you think? Will you try it out?


PS- It's the 10th day of Blogtober! I can't believe I haven't quit yet! I think I might just be able to keep up with this for the rest of the month. Wish me luck!

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment