Friday, October 7, 2011

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

My hair always starts getting dry and losing its shine in October. To maintain its shine I like to use hair masques. For the past few years I have been using homemade masks just because I didn't really know of one that was good quality at the store. But, two weeks ago I went shopping and came across this hair masque.




I am in LOVE! I use this once a week and it leaves my hair soft, shiny and manageable. My hair tangles quite easily but I find that this deep conditioner has repaired a lot of damage and it keeps my hair from knotting up. It's a bit pricey but it's worth every penny.

Click here to purchase.


Price:
1oz- $4
3.4oz- $15
8.5oz- $30
16.9oz- $49

Pros:
Softens hair
Adds shine
Smells great
Protects against heat damage


Cons:
Price


xo
-A

1 comment:

  1. Hi Audrina! Thanks for reviewing our deep repair masque. We're glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete