Sunday, October 23, 2011

Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara

Image is from Maybelline

Maybelline came out with a new "Great Lash" mascara, I'm sure most of you remember the original Great Lash mascara which came out a long time ago. Honestly, I hated that mascara! I was really skeptical about buying this new formula, but for the great price I couldn't resist!


Image is from Maybelline

The old mascara had a horrible brush and the formula was too wet! Their new mascaras new brush called "Great Little Grabber", it's suppose to give you lots of volume, no clumps or mess. The formulation is quite similar to the old great lash mascaras, but with a wand like this it works pretty good. I can see a huge difference made between this and the old one.

Click here to purchase.



Price:
$5.49



Pros:
Great Brush
Adds Volume
Price



Cons:
Same Old Wet Formula (but works well with new brush)
Clumps If More Than 3 Coats Are Applied


xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment