Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Life: Cut Loose, Footloose

My name is Audrina && this is my life.
Last night I went to go see Footloose with a couple of my friends. I honestly didn't have high hopes for it at all, but my friends talked me into it. The movie stars two newcomers, Kenny Wormald, Julianne Hough and one guy we all know and love, Dennis Quaid. I thought the movie was actually pretty good! The acting was believable, the dancing was good and the clothes were very cute. I think it is a great movie to see whether your hanging out with the girls (like me!) or on a date.

I don't own image. Got it from here.
Rating:
PG-13

Description:
"City kid Ren MacCormack moves to a small town where rock 'n' roll and dancing have been banned, and his rebellious spirit shakes up the populace." -IMDb

Verdict:
Really fun, cute movie to watch for pass time. Plus, Kenny Wormald is really enjoyable to stare at!



xo
-A 

No comments:

Post a Comment