Sunday, October 2, 2011

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser

There has been a lot of hype over the Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser since it came out. But is it really worth all the money? Or is it like every other face wash out there?


I was really hesitant to buying this product because it is so pricey. This is more expensive than the cleansers I usually use, but it works so well that it is worth it! It has a great, creamy texture that feels wonderful on my face, and a clean, natural scent. I have oily skin and my cousin who also uses this has dry skin and it works amazing on both of us. It doesn't over dry her skin and it removes oiliness from mine. I will definitely recommend this.





Price:
3oz- $10.00
8oz- $20.00
16oz-$32.00
32oz- $45.50

Pros:
Leaves Skin Feeling Clean
Removes Makeup & Oil
Hydrates Skin
Smells Good
Leaves Skin Feeling Soft

Cons:
Price 

Will you try out this product?

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment