Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Life: Outstanding October

My name is Audrina && this is my life.


The monthly posts are posted only at the end of every month, reflecting on my month. This month was October and I have to say it was outstanding!

Spirit Week: For those of you who don't know about Spirit Week click here for a description. The themes at my school this year were Monday Neon Day, Tuesday Blast from the Past, Wednesday Western Day, Thursday Celebrity Day and Friday School Colors Day. This is the first time I dressed up for everything. It was so much fun!

Homecoming Game: This is probably the most fun I have ever had in my life with my friends. The evening started of with the Homecoming Parade. I didn't get to go to that, but my friend Elena was in it because she was a candidate for Homecoming Queen. After the parade Elena came to my house to picked me up. We drove to Subway and had dinner there with my friends Clayton, Kaylee and Annie. Clayton's sandwich is something I will never forget. It was BEAST. Then we went to Elena's house because she lives right by our school and waited for a few more friends to come. Once John, who is Elena's boyfriend and one of our other friends, Audra came we finally decided to go to the game. We stayed till half time to find out if Elena won or not, which she did! Then we went to John's house and ate donuts from his sister's new sweets shop that is opening in November. Then we went to Clayton's house and watched I Love You Man. Finally I walked over to my house since Clayton only lives three houses down from my house. Literally the best time I have had with friends and something I will never forget. Especially all the inside jokes.

Hanging out with friends: I got to hangout with my friends so much is month. I loved it! From seeing Footloose (Click here for my review) to going to homecoming to going on shopping trips to just walking around the neighborhood, its all so much fun.  I love my friends!

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment