Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift


While flipping through my Seventeen Magazine October 2011 issue, I came across the ad for Taylor Swift's new fragrance Wonderstruck. Now I have to admit celebrity fragances are getting a bit overrated. I mean I would rather buy a designer perfume than a celebrity perfume anyday. The only celebrity perfumes I have liked before are Fantasy by Britney Spears and With Love by Hilary Duff. So, I didn't really have any high hopes for this perfume. I lifted up the tab that gave a sample of the scent and instantly fell in LOVE with the fragrace. I NEED this perfume in my life. It's the perfect sweet scent perfume for fall and winter! It's not too musky and not to sweet, just the right combination. It's great for anytime day or night. It is decribed as a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence. The fragrance hits stores in early October, but you can purchase it online (just like I did!) at ULTA's website.

Notes:
Woody, Fruity, Floral, Freesia, Apple Blossom and Raspberry


Purchase:ULTA


Overall Review: 8 out of 10

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment