Friday, September 30, 2011

What I'm Loving: September

September is my least favorite month of the whole year. It seems like everything bad always happens in this month. I'm so happy that today was the last day of this awful overly long month. I'm just so excited that when I wake up tomorrow morning it will be October! (yay! for Halloween and Fall) Although September is a terrible month I do have a few favorites from the month. (most things would be an August favorite but since I didn't have a blog then I'm putting it in this months.)




Beauty:
1. CoverGirl Nature Luxe Foundation- great for those mornings when I'm in a rush
2. MAC Lipstick in Craving- perfect color for fall and it's not too dark
3. Wet n' Wild Gel Eye Liner- love this! NEVER going back to liquid! (I really mean NEVER sorry beibs)
Skincare/Scents:
4. Bath and Body Works Shea Cashmere Body Cream- smells amazing!
Hair:
Nothing to special this month.
Nails:
5. China Glaze Coconut Kiss- looks gorgeous with my other nail favorite.
6. Sephora by OPI Traffic Stopper Copper- put this on top of my other nail favorite = gorg!
Fashion:
7. Lace Up Booties- Just got this pair at Bergener's it’s my love! But mine is brown.
8. Jeggings- I live in jeggings during the fall. They are comfy and stylish!
Health/Food:
Nothing to special this month.
TV, Music && Movies:
9. The Vampire Diaries Season 3- Not a big Twilight/Vampire fan, but LOVE this show!
10. Dancing with the Stars- First time watching this, 2 words- Robert Kardashian...

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment