Beauty:1. CoverGirl Nature Luxe Foundation- great for those mornings when I'm in a rush
2. MAC Lipstick in Craving- perfect color for fall and it's not too dark
3. Wet n' Wild Gel Eye Liner- love this! NEVER going back to liquid! (I really mean NEVER sorry beibs)
Skincare/Scents:4. Bath and Body Works Shea Cashmere Body Cream- smells amazing!
Hair:Nothing to special this month.
Nails:5. China Glaze Coconut Kiss- looks gorgeous with my other nail favorite.
6. Sephora by OPI Traffic Stopper Copper- put this on top of my other nail favorite = gorg!
Fashion:7. Lace Up Booties- Just got this pair at Bergener's it’s my love! But mine is brown.
8. Jeggings- I live in jeggings during the fall. They are comfy and stylish!
Health/Food:Nothing to special this month.
TV, Music && Movies:9. The Vampire Diaries Season 3- Not a big Twilight/Vampire fan, but LOVE this show!
10. Dancing with the Stars- First time watching this, 2 words- Robert Kardashian...