Saturday, December 31, 2011

What I'm Loving: December



Beauty:
1. Tarte Ring It In Cheek Stain Set- Beautiful colors! Check out my review here.
2. Revlon Lip Butters- My favorite colors are Cupcake & Strawberry Shortcake.

Skin/Scents:
3. Johnson's Melt Away Stress Cream- LOVE! Last month the favorite was the lotion version, this month its the cream. This is much more thicker.

Hair:
4. John Frieda Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray- Makes my hair so soft!


Nails:
5. OPI Cuckoo for this Color- Beautiful Green/Blue color.
6. OPI O'Hare and Nails Look Great- Lovely red for the holiday season.

Fashion:
7. Infinity Scarfs- Warm & Stylish!

Health/Food:
8. Nutella Hot Chocolate- So yummy! Check out my how to here.

TV, Music && Movies:
9. Switched at Birth- I just started watching this over winter break on ABC family's site.
10. Talk That Talk by Rihanna- I have been listening to this whole album on repeat this month!


xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment