Monday, December 19, 2011

Vera Wang Princess Night


Happy Monday Everyone! I can't believe I just said that! I hate Mondays, but this might cheer up your lame Monday: A new Vera Wang fragrance has just launched called Princess Night! It is a more glamorous take on the original Princess.


The scent is described exotic notes of watermelon, berries, jasmine petals, orange blossom and passion rose and vanilla. I think this is different that the original because it has more floral notes to it. However, it reminds me of the original because it still has a sweet base note.

The packaging is absolutely gorgeous! The bottle is still the signature heart shape, but has been encrusted with black and purple glitter and the top crown changed to silver instead of the original gold. Purple is my favorite color automatically making this bottle a new favorite of mine!

Price:
$60 for 1.7 oz
$75 for 3.4 oz

Buy:
Macy’s

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment