Thursday, December 8, 2011

OPI Best Of The Best Nail Polish Set


I'm an OPI nail polish addict, so when I saw this set at a local beauty shop I got so excited. This set contain mini versions of OPI top 10 best selling shades. Its the perfect gift for any nail polish lover! Thi set is not avalbile on many websites online, however if you go to beauty store like Trade Secret or Regis you can find it there. Otherwise you can order from Amazon, but be careful because there are many fakes out there!


This set includes:
Tickle my France-y
Bubble Bath

Alpine Snow
Strawberry Margarita
Cajun Shrimp
Big Apple Red
I'm Not Really a Waitress
You Don’t Know Jacques
Russian Navy
Lincoln Park After Dark


Price: $50
Buy: I found it online at ASOS so get it before it sells out!


xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment