Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Clip in Bangs

Have you ever just wanted to try out a new hairstyle? Something like bangs? Well you can do it with clip in bangs! These are prefect for tricking your friends with and making them think you got bangs or adding a little bit of edge to a look. The best part is you don't have to do anything to your hair like cutting it for this glam look.


These are the HairUWear Clip in Bangs. They have to clips on them that you clip into your real hair. You can use upto a medium heat setting on them. They come in 9 different colors, so you'll find your prefect match easily!



I don't have presonal experiance with these bangs, but they are something that I've been wanting to try. I think I may be getting some this hoilday season. So, I may be doing a full review on these. But I just thought I would let you guys know so that maybe you could add this on to your wishlist or get it for a loved one.

Price: $29
Buy: ULTA

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment