Wow! I can't believe the year is coming to an end. It was an amazing year though. My favorite part of the whole year was definitely summer break, but a close second was these last few days that I got to spend it Walt Disney World in Florida.
I've been to Disney Land here in California many times, but never to Disney World. The one in California is about the size of Disney World's Magic Kingdom. Which still leaves Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney, should I go on? Point is that it way over powers Disney Land. I had an absolutely amazing time!
I thought I would share my top 10 favorite rides that I went on.
In no particular order:
- Tower of Terror (Hollywood Studios)
- Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom)
- Kali River Rapids (Animal Kingdom)
- Mission Space (EPCOT)
- Test Track (EPCOT)
- Soarin' (EPCOT)
- Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
- Thunder Mountain Railroad (Magic Kingdom)
- Space Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
- Buzz Lightyear (Magic Kingdom)