Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving: November

I honestly can't believe November is over! It feels like yesterday I just got done with my October favorites. Even November went by fast there is still many products I tried and loved. So here they are, my November favorites!
Beauty:
1. NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette- new found love!
2. MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow- wore this for Thanksgiving & got so many compliments.

Skin/Scents:
3. Slatkin & Co. Frosted Cupcakes Candle- My room smelled like this all month! 

4. Johnson's Melt Away Stress Body Lotion- I put this on before bed, it smells like lavender. LOVE!

Hair:
Nothing to special this month.

Nails:
5. OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It- Go to sparkly red shade.

Fashion:
6. Chunky Sweater- The perfect "I don't care how I look today, but still look cute" look!
7. Cheetah Scarf- Spices up any plain look in an instant.

Health/Food:
8.  Special K Red Berries Cereal- This stuff is yummy!
TV, Music && Movies:
9. Breaking Dawn Part 1- Two words. Taylor. Lautner. He is so gorgeous!
10. It Will Rain by Bruno Mars- Soundtrack to my November. 

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment