Wednesday, November 23, 2011

LUSH 2011 Holiday

I am a huge fan of LUSH's holiday collections and 2011 was definitely not a disappointment!
Here are my top picks from there holiday collection this year.




1. Snow Fairy Shower Gel
This is a yearly buy for me. It is bubble gum and cotton candy scented.




2. Christmas Eve Bubble Bar
Very relaxing! Scented like jasmine and a dash of vanilla.





3. Snowcake Soap
I don't know why, but every time I use this soap it just makes me feel very clean. It is rose and almond scented.


4. Cinders Bath Bomb
Another yearly buy for me. I love crackling effect it does when you drop it in the bath tub. It is scented like cinnamon and oranges.


5. Abombinaball Bath Bomb
Super cute! It is scented like peppermint and vanilla, yum!


xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment