Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Life: Nonstop November

My name is Audrina && this is my life.

When I say nonstop, I really mean nonstop. November has gone by so fast its insane! From my birthday to hanging out with friends to tons of school work to Thanksgiving, this month has been nothing but jam packed. So for this months my life post I have decided to change this up a bit. I got this idea from a book series I use to read in 7th grade (5 years ago!) called The Clique. The main character would always write current in and outs of her life in her diary and that is what I'm doing today.


In:
Birthday- My birthday was this month! Yay! It was lots of fun & the cake was yummy!
Spending Time With Family- Had so much fun hanging out with family this Thanksgiving!
Breaking Dawn Part 1- Saw this with my cousins love them & love the movie!
Coffee (French Vanilla)- Never been a big coffee person, but ever since I went to my cousin's house I'm hooked!


Out:
Car Travel- Adding up all the hours we drove for Thanksgiving break is 22 hours!
Homework/School Projects- I haven't had this much homework all of this year as much as I had this month.


xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment