Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Life: I'm Thankful

My name is Audrina && this is my life.



Happy Thanksgiving! I know I haven't done a my life post since October, but November went by so fast! I can't believe that today is the 25th! So in honor of Thanksgiving I wanted to share with you guys what I am thankful for.

Family
 I love my family so much! I'm at my uncles house right now and my cousin and I are about to go and get ready for the Thanksgiving dinner after I'm done writing this. Seriously thought I love my family. We may go through our tough times, but I know you will be there for me forever!

Friends
 This year was a big friendship year for me. I made so many friends! Love you guys!

Life 
I know it may sound kind of cheesy, but I'm so thankful for my life. I'm blessed to be living with so many people that love and support me. Those mean people can hate all they want, I don't care anymore because I know I have people who love and support me. Life is honestly great!


xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment