Sunday, November 20, 2011

Meow! by Katy Perry


I am a huge Kat Perry fan, but I was not a huge fan of her first perfume called 'Purr'. It was okay, but I didn't smell like anything special. So now her new perfume 'Meow!' is coming out and I am very excited. While I was at Nordstroms yesterday the lady working at the perfume counter handed a little sample of the perfume to me to smell. All I can say is I loved it! It was sweet, but not too sweet. I just really like the scent I think its great for teens and early twenties. The bottle is very childish (not gonna lie), but it goes very well with the whole theme. The perfume is not available in stores yet, but you can preorder it on Nordstroms website.

Notes:
Honeysuckle, Pear, Musk, Amber, Vanilla

Purchase:
Nordstroms

Overall Review: 7 out of 10

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment