Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What I'm Loving: January 2012



Beauty:
1. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush- amazing coral blush, love the texture.
2. MAC Iris Apfel Flamingo Lipstick- very wearable peachy coral.
3. EOS Lipbalm Sweet Mint- I love this, saves my lips!

Skin/Scents:
4. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh- got this during the holidays and I love it!

Hair:
5. Healthy Sexy Hair Silky Frizz Eliminator Serum- helping my hair become so soft! 


Nails:
6. OPI Nicki Minaj Metallic 4 Life- I love this charcoal color!
7. butter LONDON Rosie Lee- I love this! Very pretty cranberry-ish color with gold glitter.

Fashion:
8. Victoria's Secret Lounge wear- Recently picked up some new things and I live in them now!
9. Wildfox Couture Jumpers- So extremely comfortable and amazing for winter!

Health/Food:
Nothing to special this month.

TV, Music && Movies:
10. Jane By Design- World of fashion meets high school. For sure doing a My Life post on this!


xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment