Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Life: One Direction

My name is Audrina & this is my life.

Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn & Harry

Basically earlier this month I started listening to a band named One Direction. I'm sure all of you have heard of them before. But, let me just tell you how I found out about them. So while I was on tumblr on day, a girl that I follow kept reblogging their pictures and the whole time I was like "OMG! He's so cute! And so is he! And him and him, oh and him too! Who are theses guy?" Then I finally asked her who they were and after she told me I listened to their music nonstop!

I think all of them are so adorable! My favorites have to be Zayn, Harry and Louis. However I love Niall and Liam too! I just love all of them, their great!

Favorite songs by them:
You Don't Know Your Beautiful
Same Mistakes
More Than This
Up All Night
One Thing
Taken

Oh, who am I kidding I freaking love every single song on that album!


Check them out here!

Zayn, Liam, Niall, Louis & Harry


Back Row: Liam, Harry, Zayn
Front Row: Niall & Louis

Back Row: Harry, Zayn, Louis
Front Row: Niall & Liam


Who is your favorite member? What is your favorite song?

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment