Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top 11 Makeup Products of 2011

I tried so many beauty products in 2011. Here are my top 11 products of 2011, leggo!




     1.  Starting off with face products. My number one face product that I have tried and loved should be no surprise to you. It is the CoverGirl Natureluxe Foundation! It feels like your wearing a tinted moisturizer, but your getting the coverage of a foundation.

     2.  The next face product is the MAC ProLongwear Concealer. This covers anything from redness, to acne to under eye circles.

     3. Now for cheeks I loved NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette. This has a great selection of blushes, bronzers and highlighters for a great value and extremely good quality.

     4.  I loved using my MAC Blushbaby Blush. This is my go to color for when I'm not sure what I want to wear on my cheeks. This gives me a gorgeous dusty pink cheek.




     5. Now moving on to eye products. My new found love was gel liner! I tried so many and I have to say the best one was Bobbi Brown Gel Liner! It is very long lasting.
    
     6. Next would have to be my Urban Decay Naked Palette. It includes so many everyday neutral colors, that are very pigmented.
    
     7. Another favorite are the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows. They are basically just like colored eye primers. They keep your shadow from creasing and make it appear more vibrant. 
      
     8. I love to try out different mascaras all the time, but one mascara I kept repurchasing was Maybelline The Falsies Mascara.




     9. Now for the final categories, lip products. For lip balm I am a true fan or EOS in Sweet Mint! My lips love it!

    10. My favorite lipstick that i discovered was MAC Viva Glam V. Great color for everyday, looks great with all skin tones.

  11. Finally number eleven is a lip gloss. It is the MAC Cremesheen Glasses. I love all the colors I have. These are not a new product to MAC but this was the first year I tried them and now I own 4.


xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment