Monday, January 30, 2012

My Life: Just January

My name is Audrina && this is my life.



January has gone by so quickly, but hey I'm not complaining! So lets end this month off right by doing an in and out!


In:
  1. My New Lunch Seat- read story down below
  2. Ice Skating- so much fun!
  3. JOEL! -My new friend, who asked me to put him in here!
  4. My New Guy Friend -not Joel. A different one that I may like more than a friend:)
Out:
  1. The Girl That Stole My Old Lunch Seat- no comment.
  2. Skating on Road- so summer, not winter.
  3. Don't really have an out that matches Joel- Oh! Onions because we both hate them!
  4. The Troll That My New Guy Friend Use To Date- (BTW: She likes to steal seats)


I know its kind of childish complaining about a seat, but it isn't the seat. It's her! UGHHH! Whatever I love my new seat. Also if it wasn't for her being a big B, he would have never dumped her, she would have never taken my seat and I would have never talked to him. So in the end all I want to say is, thank you troll.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sorry. I just had to let all that out!

Hope you have a fabulous last day of January tomorrow!

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment