Braided buns are super easy to do and take less than 10 minutes. This is a perfect romantic updo for Valentine's Day or any other occasion after it. You know what, who says you have to wear this for a special occasion? You can wear it whenever you want!
You will need:
- clear hair elastics
- bobby pins
- hairspray (optional)
- Section your hair off into five braids: three in the back, two in the front. Secure each braid with an elastic at the end.
- Starting with the back, take the first braid and twist into a flat bun against your head, anchoring with bobby pins as you go.
- Wrap the next braid against the first, being sure to tuck the elastic out of sight. Secure with more bobby pins.
- Repeat Step 3 with the third braid.
- Finally, take the two front braids and wrap them around your nearly completed bun, being sure to hide the elastics and securing each braid with plenty more bobby pins.
- Finish off with a shot of hairspray to set the style.