Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Life: Valentine's Day


I've put up two posts this  past week that have something to do with Valentine's Day. Some may think I'm going to celebrate that day with someone special. But those of you are wrong. I'm single this V-day and honestly I have no problem with it.

Valentine's Day is on Tuesday, which I will take as just any other ordinary Tuesday. And I suggest that you do the same. The truth is for those people out there that are dating someone it will be like any other Tuesday too. The only different thing is that their going out with the person their dating after going to work or school.

So in short, treat this like any other Tuesday and remember life goes on. So don't dread over just on single day, there is 364 365 (leap year) more left for you to enjoy.

xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment