Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Essie Spring 2012 Collection


What can I say I'm obsessed with nail polish! So this spring Essie is releasing a new line of nail polishes. Well duh, I mean all nail polish companies are. Anyways I'm excited for this collection, specifically three of the colors. Without further ado here they are!



Top left: Navigate Her (pastel green), A Crewed Interest ( pastel peach), To Buy or Not to Buy (pastel lilac shimmer), Tour de Finance (shimmery, metallic fuchsia), OlĂ© Caliente (fruity scarlet), and Orange, It’s Obvious (tangy orange)

If any of you know my taste by now, you would know that the three colors I've been gushing over are To Buy or Not to Buy, Tour de Finance, and Orange, It’s Obvious. Did you get any right? Let me know which colors you are looking forward to getting?


xo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment