Sunday, January 1, 2012

Favorite Winter Candles


Happy New Year! To start this year off on a good note, I thought I would make my first post about candles! I haven't told you guys yet, but I love candles! I literally got so many over the holidays (well that and VS Pink gift cards!) because if anyone asked me what I want those two things were my responses. Here are my favorite candles for the winter.


Laura Mercier (Nordstroms)

Tarte au Citron- Lemon, jasmine, vanilla custard, & woods
Crème Brûlée- Warm caramel, sugar & french vanilla bean
Warm Roasted Chestnuts- Roasted chestnuts, nutmeg, berry, clove & warm vanilla sugar
Slatkin and Co. (Bath & Body Works)

Kitchen Spice- Nutmeg, hazelnut & caramel
Homemade Cookies- Whipped butter cream, cane sugar, vanilla bean & rich sweet cream
Mint Chocolate- Dark cocoa, sweet peppermint, vanilla cream & white chocolate
Merry Mistletoe- Frosted cranberries, blue spruce & iced citrus


Voluspa (Anthropologie)

Bella Sucre- Demerara sugar, tiare flower & coconut milkFrench Cade- French cade wood, lavender, verbena & moss


Pure and Good (Anthropologie)

Rosemary Mint- Peppermint, spearmint, herbaceous floral, rosemary & woodsy

xo
-A 


No comments:

Post a Comment